We Are Currently Looking for Early Childhood Lead Educators
As a family owned business we pride ourselves on supporting staff to grow and develop. All our staff are positive and strive to support children to learn, grow and develop to reach their full potential in a welcoming and nurturing environment.
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading and assisting our dedicated team to develop and implement a rich and stimulating play based early childhood program. We are looking for enthusiastic Educator's who have experience working in the long day care sector and who understand the importance of working collaboratively as a team to obtain positive outcomes for all children within the learning environment.
- Completed qualification in childcare - Diploma of Children's Services or Certificate III
- Sound practical knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the EYLF
- Current First Aid Certificate/Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Current Blue Card
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive culture with our centre
- Professional and friendly team environment
- Supportive management team
- Company networking support
- Opportunities for continued professional development & career progression
If you want to play a key part in the success of this unique opportunity, please submit your resume today.