Charley’s Connect is a way to engage with our team and other families. We not only keep you in the loop about everything we are up to but we also update you on family friendly things to do, international days we are celebrating, past events, and the latest education and health news for children.
Charley’s Place has assisted many local communities, supporting individuals, events and sponsoring charities. The Guide Dogs, Mothers Day Classic, Apex, Red Cross, Men’s Shed, just to name a few. Our calendar is full of events which raise funds, support or awareness through education on good causes which are close to the Charley’s team hearts.
Online Learning Links
Support learning at home with these online learning links.
- Baisakhi – The Punjabi Festival of Prosperity!
- Read-Aloud of Whoever You Are by Mem Fox
- Story Time from Space - If I was an Astronaut
- Do Only Chickens Come from Eggs? - Read-Aloud of Chickens Aren't The Only Ones
- Story Time with Mr Jay - Herman the Worm
- Story Time with Mr Jay - This is the Bear
- Story Time with Miss Gen - Smiley Shark
- Redwood's Rainbow Week