Did you know? Each room at our Charley's Place centres are differentiated by our universal room names.
Our 'Under the Sea' rooms at both our Toowoomba CBD and Toowoomba Range centres are specifically designed for children aged 5 to 6 years.
Private and customised, our Bachelor qualified educators follow the Queensland Kindy approved curriculum, adopting the latest technologies including STEM programs, touch screens, iPads and robotics.
Our Kindy rooms feature:
- Queensland Kindy approved curriculum in our Kindy rooms
- Preparing & transitioning to school programs, including incursions to Prep
- STEM programs (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Touch screen technology, iPads and robotics
- Dress ups, home corners, art corners and reading corners
- Edible gardens and cooking lessons with our Charley's veggie garden
- Team games and sports
- Forest gardens, exploration play, digging and mud pits
- Freshly prepared & cooked meals daily (no sandwiches)
Built on their centres service pillars of play, education and success, our Kindy groups enjoy our new state of the art facilities - designed to encourage both indoor and outdoor learning through interactive play.
We want to make the transition to school as easy and as seamless as possible for both students and parents - which is why we begin preparing for school during our Kindy years including Prep excursions.
Our Kindy parents enjoy all of the convenience of our Charley's Place centres that they've grown to love - including extended hours, freshly cooked meals daily, state of the art facilities, uniforms and much more!
Learn more about the Charley's Place Kindy program by going to our Education Program Page